I don’t usually write much about my husband and felt it a bit unfair to leave him out. So here is some info. It is a meme that I found at Gill’s Jottings and as I can’t really think of much else to write today, except to moan once again abuot the pain in my shoulders I thought this perfect for today.
1. Who is your man? Mr O – love of my life! Darling husband and discipliner of our two dogs (not that they listen to either of us).
2. How long have you been together? We have been together for 23 months. We met in November 2006.
3. How long did you date before you got married? 9 months (10 months after we first met)
4. How old is your man? He is 38, 22 months older than me.
5. Who eats more? At meal times he does, things like chocolates and biltong I do.
6. Who said “I love you” first? I did, we had been for lunch and were walking along the beach. It was about 2 weeks after we started dating seriously.
7. Who is taller? He is, although the standing joke in our family is that he is too short for me. On about our third date he asked me if I thought the relationship was going anywhere and I said “NO” as he was too short. Hmmmm! Ok, so I had really high heels on and he seemed a lot shorter to me.
8. Who sings better? There is NO doubt about that one! He does!
9. Who is smarter? He says me. I think we are both smart but in different ways.
10. Whose temper is worse? I would have to say his. I have not really lost mine since we have been together. Unless I am driving, but then that does not count? Does it???
11. Who does the laundry? I put the washing in the machine and the maid takes care of the rest. I told him when we first started dating that I DON’T EVER do ironing. And so far I have not had to. If the maid has not been then he will iron his own shirts.
12. Who takes out the garbage? He does.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at the bed then I do. If you are lying in it staring at the ceiling then he does.
14. Who pays the bills? We each have designated things that we pay.
15. Who is better with the computer? It depends on what you have to do. He is probably better at Excel and Access. I am better at everything else.
16. Who mows the lawn? The garden service comes every 2nd week to do that. Before we had them Mr O did it.
17. Who cooks dinner? We take turns. I would say it is probably about 65% Me, 45% him.
18. Who drives when you are together? Usually Mr O. He is a terrible back seat driver and I get rather annoyed when he keeps telling me what to do, that it is just easier to have him drive.
19. Who pays when you go out? We take turns, although we have not been out in a while.
20. Who is the most stubborn? By far him.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me, usually even when I am not. I hate conflict, and must learn to stand up for myself.
22. Whose parents do you see most? Mine, they live in the same city as us and my mom has a habit of popping by unexpectedly. She lives just down the road.
23. Who kissed who first? I kissed him first, after me telling him the relationship was going nowhere he was not all that sure if I had changed my mind or not.
24. Who asked who out? He asked me out the first time. After telling him the relationship was going nowhere he understandably did not ask me out again. I realized that I had made a HUGE mistake and asked him out for pizza. Since then we have been inseperable.
25. Who proposed? He did, but I made sure the scene was set. I knew he had the ring!
26. Who is most sensitive? We both are in certain situations.
27. Who has the most friends? Neither of us have that many. Quality not quantity. However Mr O’s friends all live in a different town so we see mine more often.
28. Who has more siblings? I do. I have a brother and sister, he has a sister.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? We are still working that one out. I would probably have to say him, but he might say me.
30. How did you meet?, Oh the joys of the internet!!!! www.datingbuzz.com