I need to get my life in order – problem is I don’t know where to start!
After reading Hayley’s blog post about organization I realized I need to do that too. Unfortunately, I think I need more than just some organizing. But I figured that is a start. So, I started a list of things to do! (I love lists). This one is in bullet points as it has no particular order.
- Draw up a budget
- Figure out how to reduce my monthly bank charges – HOLY COW I pay a lot!
- Convince Mr OL that we NEED a family holiday
- Do something with all my books! I have so many and don’t like to get rid of any. Sometimes I will do a purge and just keep the non-fiction and a few of my favourites but right now it is extreme. I have ordered myself a Kindle, so hopefully this will soon be a problem of the past.
- Organise my craft / art / wrapping paper supplies
- Do something with all my photos.
- Work out a meal plan for Baby OL. She eats pretty well, but I think she probably needs more proteins. Her diet is very veggie orientated, but I do give her pulses and legumes, so she should be fine. Actually work out a meal plan for me too!!!
- Start exercising again. I was doing so well, and then ITB put an end to my running and then I got lazy! Yikes, not good. I was back down to my normal weight when I went back to work and since then I have picked up 4kg! Not good.
- Figure out what I am doing with my life (but I think I will make that an “invitation only” post) and contact a counselor
- Start painting / drawing again
- Work on my friendships. I have been so bad! I only keep in touch with people on line, and then I am not even very good at that.
Ok, so that is my list for the start of this year. I have made a bit of headway into it, but feel there is a lot of work ahead of me. I think this year is going to be another hectic one, but I don’t feel very positive about it at all.