- Francshhoek was awesome – Mr OL and I went there for a couple of days leaving Baby OL with my mom. For those of you that live in the Western Cape, I hope you appreciate it.
- We bought too much wine (can you ever buy too much….) and have had it couriered home – nice. My favorite wine farm was Beyerskloop – good staff, great CHEAP wine and it was free to taste!
- I STILL can’t get onto Blogspot blogs. It is really beginning to annoy me! As 6000 said – don’t you all want to change to WordPress please? I would really appreciate it, I miss being able to read your blogs.
- I have a cold again – SUCKS! I have not been sick for years and now have had a cold twice in the past 2 months.
- Baby OL is a genius and ever so cute!
- I am home alone for a bit – Mr OL is travelling to Botswana for the next couple of weeks (months/years) Not that I am really alone, 2 very protective guard dogs and 2 not so protective cats and of course Baby OL. Not to mention my wine drinking partner / neighbor and my mom who seems to be more at my place lately than her own (I love it).
- I can’t get motivate for work today – hopefully tomorrow is better. It better be – I have lots to do.
- Although a procrastinator (see above) – I don’t know what has happened. I have started looking at ideas for Baby OL’s 2nd birthday party –yes it is still 9 months away… I am thinking of a Teddy Bear’s Picnic –w hat do you think?
Mother’s Day once again SUCKED! For those of you with husbands that actually do something on days like this – like say Happy Mother’s Day to you I hope you appreciate it. It is horrid when your husband refuses to acknowledge it. He places it next to Valentine’s day which he also refuses to acknowledge. Having a real little cutie pie makes it all worth while though.