Yes, that is what my blogging has come down to.
- My sleep-through from 9 weeks baby has gone!!!!! What the heck has happened? Twice this week she has woken at 11pm or there about and would not go down till after 3am. I need more sleep than that. Any ideas?? She turns 18 months and it all goes to pot.
- I won a prize in the Sanlam Start Something competition. Unfortunately not the main prize but at least it was something. I entered the lottery because I thought I might be on a winning streak but no such luck…..
- It’s Friday!!!
- I am addicted to Pinterest.com!
- I am going to get on my bicycle tomorrow. The first time in over 2 years. I am scared.
- I am reading “A new husband by Friday” it did not work. The old one is still here…. Ok jokes aside I am actually quite enjoying the book so far but am only on Tuesday. It makes sense so far… Monday was on how men and women although equal are very different. I have not quite figured out what Tuesday is about yet.
- When I woke up at 11pm (see first bullet) I had pains in my chest – lower left side. Not heart, if felt more like my ribs were too small or something. OUCH! Every time I take a breath I am in agony. Laughing is out! Thankfully my Chiropractor has space this morning. I have mentioned before but I love him! Hopefully he can fix this. I tried rolling over an exercise ball and using my foam roller this morning but no good. Trying to sleep next to a squiggling toddler did not help.
- I am loving my job at the moment
- I have enrolled in another exam. Not necessary for my position but I feel like it. Do I need my head read? I am planning on doing the Key Individual FAIS exam….
- Operation-get-in-shape is not off to a very good start….
That’s about it! Another week down, nearly another month down, I know we all say this but time is flying!