I saw that quite a few people put down their To-do lists for September.
I like lists, but was a bit nervous about putting all the stuff that I needed to do down and then making it public. But now that it is nearly the end of the month I have decided to make myself accountable – but am including the stuff that was on my list and I have already done – just to make myself feel better and this list includes stuff for October….
Here goes (the crossed out items I have already managed to do this month)
- Order Swims Sense baby happy nappy for Little OL – 26 September!
- Follow up on registration for UIF for domestic. – 26 September!
- Register dad on the list of the old age home
- Get car sold in May out of my name!!! 16 September
- Print photos 10 September
- Reorganise kitchen cupboards. I have half done this, the kitchen is done but the scullery is still waiting.
- Clean up cupboard in bathroom – toss out all expired of never to be used products
- Create “busy bags” for Little OL – started, I have done 4 so far.
- Submit Tax Return
- Sort out dad’s TV License
- Send out affidavits to say I was not driver for all traffic fines received since I sold the car.
- Send bicycles for a service 7 September
- Change tube on Road Bike
- Pick up turbo from friend 12 September
- Put in offer on house – ok, that was not on my list but I did that anyway. Now just to see if it is accepted or what they come back with….. Poor Mr OL, he leaves the country for a couple of days and I go shopping, for a house. He has not even seen it. 23 September
- Find Little OL a playschool for next year.
- Create First Aid Kit for the house – I have a small one that I take hiking and travelling but feel we need a proper one for the house now with Little OL around.
- Discovery Vitality Check at Clicks for both Mr OL and myself
- COFFEE WITH LYNETTE
I am sure that there is a lot more that I should be doing, but will add to the list as I go along.