On the radio they had a call in section where people had to call in and say why they feel good. I am going to list my reasons here.
- My gorgeous little girl has started giving squeeze cuddles. LOVE them.
- And running up to me to give me kisses – awwwww
- Its 20 minutes till home time
- 3 days till holiday
- We are going out for dinner tonight.
- I can once again call myself a triathlete. I did my second one in 2 weeks yesterday. I have missed it!
- I got my average speed up on my bike to 27km/hour in the triathlon above. Not where it was but fun anyway. I discovered “cruising altitude”. Love it when my bike hit that spot. Wind behind you, highest gear, in aero position.
So what are your reason(s) to feel good?