So once again I am “stealing” meme’s. Thanks Shayne – just what I need at the moment.
1) Are your parents married or divorced?
Divorced, they stayed together for nearly 30 years getting divorced when I was 31.
2) Are you a vegetarian?
3) Do you believe in Heaven?
4) Have you ever come close to dying?
5) What jewellery do you wear?
My wedding ring
6) Favourite time of day?
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Yes, I did not realise that some people cut them off?
8) Do you wear makeup?
Not when I can help it. I got permanent eyeliner done for my birthday so it is now much easier.
9) Ever have plastic surgery?
Nothing yet. Not sure as I get older and after kids.
10) Do you colour your hair?
YES!!!! Ever since I started turning grey at 19.
11) What do you wear to bed?
Depends on the season. Tracksuit pants and thermal top in winter and nothing in summer.
12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
Can I plead the 5th???
13) Can you roll your tongue?
14) Do You Tweeze your eyebrows?
Yes, but rarely. They don’t seem to grow back that quick.
15) What kind of sneakers?
My running shoes are Asics – other than that I don’t really wear sneakers.
16) Do you still own vinyl?
17) What is your hair colour?
18) Future child’s name?
We have not yet decided. I have a list though. Boys we both agree on Thomas, but don’t know if we will go with that. Girls…. We can’t agree. But at least we still have 7 months before the baby is born.
19) Do you snore?
Mr OL says occasionally
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Timbuktu (although just leaving work and going home is sounding pretty appealing.)
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
No, my bed is too full with real ones. My cats have decided it is cold and we need their body heat to warm us up. The closer to us they can be the better.
22) If you won the lottery
Pay off our houses, change cars (mine is 13 years old), go on holiday. Quit my job…. The list is endless so it had better be a decent amount.
23) Gold or silver?
White gold or silver (or in my dreams platinum)
24) Hamburger or hot dog?
Hamburger – you would have thought that 4 years of working at the Spur might of put me off, but no. Give me a cheese sauce Spur burger any day and I will be a happy girl.
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Potatoes, very versatile.
26) City, beach or country?
27) What was the last thing you touched?
28) Where did you eat last?
Sitting at my desk in my office.
29) When’s the last time you cried?
Season finale of Greys Anatomy, but then also from laughter at the Grahamstown Festival.
30) Do you read blogs?
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
To a party.
32) Ever been involved with the police?
Yes, but I was innocent I tell you. Innocent!!!
33) What’s your favourite shampoo, conditioner and soap?
Pantene shampoo and conditioner. Soap – Palmolive.
34) Do you talk in your sleep?
35) Ocean or pool?
Ocean, in my wet suit for a long swim.
36) What’s your favourite song at the moment?
I am not good with remembering songs. If I hear one I will say “this is my favourite song” and say the same thing a couple of hours later about another song. I will never remember the title to either.
37) What is your favourite colour(s)?
Depends what for. Normally I say blue, but my house is mostly decorated in burnt oranges, reds and browns.
39 Ever met anyone famous?
Does snogging a Springbok count (not telling which one and it was a very long time ago)? But seriously I have met quite a few famous people both SA and international. The most famous I suppose would be Christian Slater, Richard Branson, Ruby Wax, Shaggy, the Bross Brothers, the drummer from Oasis and quite a few others. (living in London). I also worked at an event company in SA for a while so meet quite a few local celebrities as well, including Alan Donald, Corne Krige (no it was not him), Derek Watts, John Smit (not him either), Darren Scott – actually the list is long, so I will stop there.
40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
In most parts yes.
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah?
43)Basketball or Football?
44) How long do your showers last?
Until I run out of hot water if I am allowed to stay in that long.
45) Automatic or do you drive a stick?
46) Cake or ice cream?
47) Are you self-conscious?
48) Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
49) Have you ever given money to a tramp?
50) Have you been in love?
I have and I am.
51) Where do you wish you were?
Lying on my couch in the sun watching Tour de France.
52) Are you wearing socks?
Yes, thick hiking socks hidden under black boots for work (it was cold this morning)
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
54) Can you tango?
I have learnt how, but cant actually do it.
55) Last gift you received?
My car radio for my birthday from Mr OL.
56) Last sport you played?
Running (I don’t do team or ball sports)
57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
Triathlons are expensive. You are basically buying stuff for 3 different sports. You also tend to eat a lot so it would be sports stuff and food!
58) Where do you live?
In the town of my birth Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
59) Where were you born?
See above – at the Provincial Hospital.
60) Last wedding attended?
Candice and Warren, as a last minute date for a friends whose date let her down. Mr OL was overseas so I though why not. It was lots of fun, although I am not sure what the other guests thought when my friend brought a girl….
61) Favourite alcoholic drink?
Champagne – but don’t get to drink it that often.
62) What’d you do last weekend?
See previous post….
63) Most hated food(s)?
64) What’s your least fav chore?
Ironing – I will NOT do it. I told Mr OL before he asked me to marry him that he had better make a plan otherwise he is going to have crinkly shirts. He made a plan.
65) Can you sing?
66) Last person you instant messaged?
A friend about a special on sports goods.
67) Last place you went on holiday?
For longer than a weekend – probably my honeymoon which was in the Western Cape. Now we have animals it is a bit difficult to get away. Check back in August though. We are doing the Whale Trail then. Can’t wait!!!
68) Favourite regular drink?
Mmmmmmm Milk – new drink from Clover. It is milk with vanilla extract. I LOVE it!!!
69) Current crush?
See above…… and of course Mr OL.